Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 82

Thread: What will we sell'em next?

  1. #51
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will we sell'em next?

    Who ever said that democracy is the best way to be? Who ever told Amercia that it was our job to take over the world? Who ever said that Islam isn't right?
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Houndman's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2005
    Posts
    422
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will we sell'em next?

    [ QUOTE ]
    Read my post before this one. No im not about to say run. I am just saying don't let this nation be destoryed from within, because we don't go after the enemy and destroy them first.
    But right now the enemy is winning. I know as a person in this country that is hard to accept. It was hard for me to put that in print on here. But honestly if we don't go after those we should be, then we will in time become the nation they want us to become.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Who are those that we should be going after?
    Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Houndman's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2005
    Posts
    422
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will we sell'em next?

    I believe that democracy is the best. I don't believe that America is trying to take over the world. I believe that Islam is totally wrong. I believe that you should defend what you believe.
    Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous

  4. #54
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will we sell'em next?

    and that is great that you defend what YOU believe...but who are you to tell others what they should believe and who is right and wrong? I do agree with you on a lot of things....
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will we sell'em next?

    You are confusing me a little neutral...going after the enemy and destroying them is what I've been saying we should do...I guess we agree on something and I feel thats what our government is trying to do. The reason the nation is divided is because you have alot of left wing folks who don't want to do that. I don't feel the enemy is winning...do I feel they are gaining some ground? Yeah maybe a little but they are far from "winning." The only way they ultimately win in the end is like houndman said having the world submit to them and Islam rule. Thats not happening on this president's watch I'm pretty sure.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member imported_neutral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will we sell'em next?

    [ QUOTE ]
    Religious persecution is a keen way to gain support, especially from nations who are of the same beliefs.
    Men i am all about the US. But the reality is, if we don't seek out the enemies we have and destroy them, then they will use any means to destroy us. Whether it be religion, a division from within or an extended war, which we seen in the 60's and 70's don't work.
    Right now the Islam uprising is one thing. One person manipulating many, to pursuing their interest to destroy the US and bring down Isreal and other countries.
    Bin Laden and those who support him. Men of influence can be dangerous. We should of seen that when he Bin Laden helped drive the Russians out of Afghan.



    [/ QUOTE ]

    This is the man i am talking about and those in his circle of friends. If many don't think he is still controlling much of what is going on. They better think again.
    We helped train him in Afghan. He knows our strengths and weakness, he has fought along with and see how and what the US is all about. Him and those in his circle of friends.
    Look at what one cartoon caused in a country of religion. No one see's that as being a little to radical.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will we sell'em next?

    "Who ever said that democracy is the best way to be? Who ever told Amercia that it was our job to take over the world? Who ever said that Islam isn't right?"

    Who ever said democracy is not the best way to be? Who ever told America its not our job? Who ever said Islam IS right?

    Do we have to wait for divine intervention to do anything? I think the American people can decide what they think is best. There are going to be those who disagree ofcourse but to me its better than sitting back and waiting for a lightning bolt to strike you before you do anything.



  8. #58
    Inactive Member Houndman's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2005
    Posts
    422
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will we sell'em next?

    I haven't told anyone to believe what I believe. I believe that each person has the right to believe as they please. I don't believe that anyone should believe something just because another person tells them that something is true. I think they should research all of the information that they can find on the subject and make their on decision. What I hope to accomplish from my point of view is to make people aware of the conflict between Iran and Israel and they will do some research on the subject and in that way they will educate themselves and not be influenced by others point of view. I believe that you know the subject very well and you aren't going to be influenced by my view or another. I like that point of reasoning.
    Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous

  9. #59
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will we sell'em next?

    My point is just that we always view things in terms of RIGHT and WRONG....there are more options than just that.....everything is not black and white....we exist in shades of gray
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will we sell'em next?

    "that is great that you defend what YOU believe...but who are you to tell others what they should believe and who is right and wrong?"

    And who are they to tell us?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •